Child Development
Child development provides parents with information on physical, mental and emotional growth and development in children. Child development information can help parents know when they are expecting too much from a child as well as become aware of lags in development that may benefit from professional help.


Saturday, October 14, 2006


What to Expect When
Suspecting a Problem
Stimulating Development
Toddler Physical Development
Toddler Social & Emotional Development
Toddler Speech & Language Development


Quizzes
What do you know about reading to your child?

Articles
Computers and toddlers: How to make it work
Great music for kids
Help develop your child's writing skills
Help your child become more independent
How to raise a reader
How to raise an imaginative child
How to stimulate your child's natural curiosity
Kids' software we like
Music and your toddler or preschooler (ages 1 to 3)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
Play: Why it's so important
Recommended kids' videos
Starter library for 1- to 2-year-olds
Starter library for 2- to 3-year-olds
TV-watching guidelines for toddlers
What every toddler needs to thrive
Zero to Three

Ask the Experts
How can I give my toddler the best head start for school?
Should I set up structured activities for my toddler or just let him play on his own?
When and how can I teach my toddler to read?
When can my toddler start doing chores, and what kinds are appropriate?
When can we start music lessons?
When can we start taking our child to the movies?

Dilemmas
My toddler isn't interested in books
How can I encourage my gifted child without pressuring her?
How can I pay attention to my toddler with a newborn on my hands?
My toddler is a video junkie
My toddler is addicted to "Barney"

Bulletin Boards
Crafts
Development worries and complaints
Do you let your children play on the computer?
Do you let your children watch TV?
Early milestones: Baby
Early milestones: Toddler
Kids with sensory integration dysfunction
Toddler activities

Polls
Do you plan to let your child play on the computer?

Shopping
Award-winning toys for toddlers
Books: Classic
Top Books: Toddler

posted by Fauziah at 10:38 PM



0 Comments:



Post a Comment




Free Hit Counter


Visitors Review
What do you think about this blog?







Powered by Blogger
optional footer text
blogger template designed by and provided for free by savatoons.com